Thunder Valley Casino Resort is dedicated to ensuring the safety and security of our Guests and team members at all times, while providing exceptional service. We are primarily an entertainment destination for adults, and we have designed our safety and security procedures with this in mind, so that you will have an enjoyable visit time after time.
For Your Safety
You deserve to be safe when experiencing the fun and action of our casino resort. To that end, at any given time, we staff well over 100 Resort Security Officers who continuously patrol the casino, hotel, and property on foot, by bicycle, and in vehicles. Security monitors all entrances and exits to the property and casino. Closed circuit cameras record activity inside and outside.
Our parking areas and walkways are well lit, and access is ADA-compliant. Emergency Call Boxes are installed throughout the parking garage, four per floor, and ring immediately to our on-property Security Dispatch Center.
Safety escorts are always available. And if you need any assistance with your vehicle, like a jumpstart, we are ready to respond. Call our Security Services at (916) 408-7777, ext. 8237.
CPR Certified Emergency Medical Technicians are on-site to provide immediate response for all medical situations up to and including CPR and the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
Cal Fire Station 77 is located on the resort grounds, is staffed 24 hours, and features a 105-foot ladder truck for any emergency needs at the 17-story resort. State-of-the-art fire suppression systems provide advance early warning with audible and visible signals. Magnetic fire rated doors close automatically to assist in stopping the spread of any active fire. A fully integrated sprinkler system is designed to control and extinguish an active fire.
Thunder Valley works closely with the Placer County Sheriff's Office for law enforcement response if needed.
Bilingual Team Members are available to assist in communications for situations ranging from general questions to medical assistance.
When our Coconut Pool is open, lifeguards are on duty.
Under the expertise of our Claims Department, we continuously evaluate potential hazards and safety issues, then take steps to repair or improve as warranted. Our staff includes specialized maintenance technicians for quality assurance, emergency response and repair if needed. This team undergoes annual safety training as well.
For Your Security
Thunder Valley Casino Resort operates with the goal of giving our Guests the best experience possible. To ensure this outcome, Thunder Valley enforces a Code of Conduct to make certain that all Guests have a safe, clean, and enjoyable experience every visit that is consistent with AAA Four-Diamond Service Standards.
Our Code of Conduct is as follows:
- All Guests in gaming areas must be 21 years of age
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Possession or carrying of any firearms or illegal weapons is prohibited
- Loitering is prohibited
- The wearing or displaying of clothing, clothing accessories with gang insignias, monikers or identifications, including a specific combination of colors or symbols commonly associated with gangs, as those terms are defined by the California Department of Justice, is prohibited.
- Vests, jackets, shirts, hats, jewelry, pants, shoes, socks, shorts or other clothing accessories or items of clothing are strictly prohibited to the extent they contain any logo, insignia, moniker or writing associated with the Hells Angels, the Mongols, the Vagos, the Top Hatters, the Ghost Mountain Riders, the Nortenos, the Surenos or any criminal street gang or identified associate club.
Guests who are obviously intoxicated will not be served. Thunder Valley is always ready to arrange for taxi service for our guests who need assistance getting home.
Thunder Valley Casino Resort appreciates your cooperation in keeping with our Code of Conduct. We hope your visit is enjoyable and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Management reserves the rights to alter, cancel, suspend or change these rules at any time without notice. Management also reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.